Suarakan Isi Hati Anda Kat SINI


ShoutMix chat widget

Your Beauty….

Thursday 7 July 2011
I was a wanderer
I was like a snow flake
I had no goal
I had no break
One day, I saw a fairy
Innocent, delicate, passionate
Her beauty, affection, love
could not be contrary
She made me mad
She mad me crazy
Her love moved my life
And my heart was feeling as light as daisy
I used to see her along the lakeside
She always had a new charm and beauty
I made my mind to spend my whole life
Under the shade of her glowing beauty
One day I went to her
and praised her bright twinkling almond eyes
She not looked at me and smiled
Then asked me to lend her someone’s eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
1belia 1malaysia
spm10 A
terimakasih melawat blog saya
tinggalkan komensila anda

Followers

© 2010 Everybody Talks ! Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls